The Congregational Church (1808)
The Rocky Hill Congregational Church (1808) in Photographs
The b/w photos below were made in 1938 as part of the Historic American Buildings Survey and may now be found at the Library of Congress. These photographs were made in March 1938 by Edward H. Keeler. )
Note: click on any of the photographs for full size view)
May 30, 2009 The Rocky Hill Congregational Church was constructed on Old Main Street, in Rocky Hill, in 1808. The congregation had been organized as Stepney Parsih in 1722, when the town was still part of Wethersfield. This notable Federal-style church was extensively documented for the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1938.